To ensure your child’s safety, please be sure to drop off and pick him/her up promptly after lesson/class time. Children are under supervision during their instruction time only. Neither instructors nor administrators are responsible for supervising children outside teaching time.
2. Teacher's Role.
a) Exam Form fillup.
b) School Communication.
c) Teacher will be your first point of contact.
d) For any issues or concerns related to school.
e) Teachers will be deciding about student’s performances or any activities
3. Admission process.
a) Please meet our Admin Incharge or School coordinator understand our school Curriculum and course fee.
b) There will be an audition for the kinder and junior group.
c) After admission will be the only contact point for school curriculum / leaves / holiday / missed class / exam / performances.
d) Registration Fee for Music Programs: Rs.1500/ Year (Non-refundable)
4. Front Desk Task / Role
His duty will be collection related to Music classes Fee/ Exam Fee/ Activity Fee / Books or any other Payment.
5. Complaint or Feedback
Please write an email to [email protected]
6. Activity Fees / Performance Fee
There will be Activity Fees for participating in the event we organize. The fee will be collected separately whenever there is an event and students are performing in it.
2021 is going to be an eventful year, Students will have more chances to perform and the option to learn and face the audience. Contact your teacher and follow the calendar of events.
a) High Achievers Award.
b) Monthly recitals.
d) Mixed Group – Participants list will be on Notice board. Only 12 participants.
e) Quarterly Recitals.
f) Annual / Music Manthan.
g) Summer Festival.
h) Guest Faculty / Faculty Performance/ Guest Artist.
Our School is an exam Centre. Anyone can apply for it. You may please approach your teacher for more clarification about exams.
10. Our Core Subject & Faculty Members are now
a) Urban Raga Core members – will be teaching our core subjects i.e. Piano, Keyboard & Guitar
b) Guest Faculty will teach-Violin, Voice, Percussions (Tabla, Drums)
c) Our Music Curriculum is simplified now.
d) Foundation course (6-months-must for the beginners)
e) Discovering Music – KinderMusik- Prep course (4 Levels) (each level 6 months)
f) Semester curriculum-Growing-Musicianship
g) Experiencing Music – Our Regular Course
h) Adults-Music orientation program
i) Music Lab
Choose your course depending on the requirement.
12. Rejoin Old Student
Existing students who drop out for a term, whatsoever be the reason, will be permitted to re-join as a fresh student and their original seat will not be held in reserve for them. Students who re-join will have to pay the fees again as their previous fees will not be carried forward.
Classes missed by students due to the teacher’s non-availability would be compensated.
No class compensation if a student misses a class. Classes missed by students due to the teacher’s non-availability would be made up.
For your missed classes, make-up class or compensatory class – We really want to help you and appreciate your interest, you can always plan your missed classes with your teacher’s help.
Term Based course has fixed-term music course. Please do not request any changes at your convenience. Doesn’t matter whether you missed your class or on vacation or any other excuse. Students and teachers are accountable to complete the courses before the term. We will follow the start and end date.
- Students absent more than a month without informing will be out of the semester. In case of absenteeism, the student’s responsibility is to work with the teacher and plan for makeup classes within the period before the assessment date.
- Students should attend classes regularly. If a student stays absent for 4 consecutive classes without informing the staff at Urban Raga, his or her seat may stand cancelled.
- Students will be not allowed to change batches, timing/ schedule, a teacher in the middle of semesters.
16. Re-registration/ Activity Fee
- Every student should pay a fee of ₹500 for re-registration (renewal) after one term (foundation/semester/adult/kinder) only who joined in 2019. And this fund goes towards annual maintenance of equipment (headphone, keyboard, etc.), infrastructure development (buying instruments), organizing in-house recitals, internal assessments, master class and meeting a lot of other developmental expenses.
17. Quarterly Fee
Students need to pay the quarterly fees as per their schedule. Fee defaulters will not be allowed to take up classes (No fee- No class).
18. Fees non-refundable
In case of discontinuation or irregular classes or in any case, fee will not be refunded.
19.Exclusion and Adjustment of Fees and Compensatory Class
Exclusion and adjustment of fees and compensatory class
20. No Adjustment Of Fees
- Go on vacation, or miss class/classes due to family program or function and scheduled holidays as we are also liable to close monthly liability JUST LIKE YOU. Students taking off for a full month have to pay half monthly fee.
- Fees paid by the student will not be refunded under any circumstances.
21. Late Fees
Late Fee -Students failing to pay their fees on time will attract an additional late fee charge of Rs. 200/- after the 10th of every month. In case you are out of the station and/or have informed the concerned then these charges are not applicable.
- For any changes/request related to timing & batches, cancellation, extra classes, performance or exam related request /issues should be discussed with the respective TEACHER
- In case a Teacher leaves or terminated by the institute, the student will be assigned to another teacher immediately.
1. The school will remain closed on certain Public Holidays and the 5th Week of every month. The fees are inclusive of all holidays on the list. The holiday list is given below. No compensatory classes will be given.
2. HOLIDAY LIST –
a. Republic Day – January 26th,
b. Holi – March,
c. Summer Break -15 days,
d. Independence Day – August 15th,
6. Ganesh Chaturthi – September,
7. Navaratri/ Durga Puja – October – (5 days),
8. Diwali – October,
9. Christmas – December 25th,
10. Winter Break – 23rd December to 4th January (inclusive).
24. Other activities
Other activities like Workshops/Lectures/Demonstrations/Performances/ Examinations arranged occasionally for the benefit of students will be treated as “classes”. Attendance at such “activities” is mandatory and will be counted in lieu of the regularly scheduled classes.
25. Urban Raga management reserves the right
- Urban Raga management reserves the right to change the batch of a student according to their advancement level or during the time of examinations.
- The management reserves the right to terminate the lessons of students at any time if work, application or discipline is found to be unsatisfactory.
- Urban Raga reserves the right to send students for the Royal School of Music/ Trinity, London, Music Examination under the following conditions – a) A minimum of 80% attendance required.
b) Based on the student’s performance in the Internal Assessment.
c) Grade 3 level of exams & above, the student should own a Piano /Touch resp. Keyboard with Pedal for the purpose of regular practice.
d) If a student is unprepared for their examination due to poor attendance, insufficient practice or any other reason, Urban Raga can disallow the student from appearing for the examination. This can be decided even after a student has paid their examination fees and the form has been submitted. In this case, there will be no refund of examination fees.
e) Students should bring their own instruments for the exams.
f) Urban Raga allows its piano students to practice on the classroom pianos, subject to the availability of these pianos. This is only during the first quarter (3 months from the date of joining), however, this is not a formal commitment from Urban Raga.
g) During music classes, cell phones should be kept on silent mode. Phone calls should be taken outside the classroom.
h) Urban Raga is not liable to provide for parking or security of student’s vehicle.
i) Though Urban Raga will take due care of its students while learning here; it will not be responsible for any accidents.
j) No XEROX COPIES allowed in class. Students have to buy lesson books/exam books.
k) Sexual Harassment. “Urban Raga is pledged to preserving a working environment free from sexual harassment. “Sexual harassment consists of unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors or unwanted sexual attention by anyone associated with the organization, whether male or female.
l) In all matters, the decision of the Management Committee shall be final and irrevocable.
26.Audition Test / Screening
We have a mechanism to understand student’s interests and mapping their subject accordingly. The student has to fulfill the basic requirement of admission. An audition Test will be mandatory to understand the interest of any new admission.
Urban Raga Music School reserves the right to dismiss any student for frequent absenteeism, disciplinary reasons, overdue tuition payments and/or non-compliance with school regulations. Students thus dismissed are not entitled to any refund of tuition fees. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Exam (ABRSM, LCM, Trinity) – Students joining after Feb will not be allowed for the summer session. Students joining after May will not be allowed for the winter session.
Thank You for Choosing “URBAN RAGA”
- Our reputation for offering the best music tuition available is very important to us. If you are ever less than completely satisfied with the Music class you receive, please contact the school office by email at “[email protected]” and we will get in touch with you.www.urbanraga.org.
- This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
1. Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
2. Log Data
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data.
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
3. Service Providers
- We may employ or use third-party companies, websites and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.
- But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Sites
- Our Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site.
- Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
6. Children's Privacy
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
- In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Email-Id: [email protected]
Our Music School Was Founded in 2008 to help people all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians
Our music school was founded in 2008 to help people of all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians