Western Classical Guitar
- Teaches : Beginner & Intermediate Level
- Language : English
Deepak P is a passionate Western Classical Guitarist. He loves teaching the Guitar to students of all ages and wishes to help Guitar lovers accomplish their dream to become excellent Classical Guitarists.
- He initially started learning in Chennai, India under Mrs. Ahlauyu SV Naidu and then moved to Bangalore to study under Mr. Poireinganba Thangjam.
- Completed his grades from the Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM).
- He participated in the Calcutta International Classical Guitar Festival and Competition and won the first prize in the open category.
- He was awarded a full scholarship to attend the Cordoba Guitar festival in Spain and learn from the great masters like Leo Brouwer, Manuel Barrueco, David Rusell, Margarita Escarpa, Ricardo Gallen to name a few.
- He is also the brand ambassador for Alhambra Guitars from Spain.
- He offers one-on-one live online lessons for beginners and intermediate level students on Guitar in Western Classical Music (Not Acoustic or Electric Guitar).
- He will provide lessons for beginners and intermediate level students on Guitar in Western Classical Music.
- He teaches grades 1 to 8 in Guitar for ABRSM and Trinity College syllabus.
- Learners of age 8 and above are welcome to have lessons with Deepak.
- Deepak follows the European Classical method (Staff Notations) for Classical Guitar lessons. He will guide the learner/parents with the information about the necessary book(s) in the class, which the learner needs to get for the Guitar lessons. This applies especially to beginners.
- Students of all ages are welcome. However, for younger students, it is important that they are good at communication and have parental guidance during the lessons.
- Students may book one lesson at a time, but it is advised to book lessons for 4 weeks from the ‘Booking Calendar’ in order to have regular lessons with Mr. Deepak P every week, which is very important for steady improvement. Please note, Students are required to book at least 4 lessons per month.
|Free 20 minutes demo lesson / Interview|
|Time/ Duration||1-hour session/ once a week. (4 classes a month)|
|45 Hour||Group Class|
|30 mins||Individual Class|
|Teaches||Beginner to Advanced|
Our Music School Was Founded in 2008 to help people all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians
Our music school was founded in 2008 to help people of all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians