Western Classical Voice, Western Contemporary Voice, Music Theory
Online & Offline
- Teaches : Beginner to Advanced
- Language : English
My passion for singing has always been a part of me ever since I was little. I have been singing in choirs – both Children and Adults – for over 10 years, along with performing in acapella groups, worship bands and solo performances in various platforms. I have also been teaching Western Vocals for the past 4 years. I believe that with the correct training and guidance, any aspiring singer can be taught to improve and excel in their vocal skills.
- Teaching Contemporary Western vocals for the past 4 years.
- Currently pursuing the degree programme in Music with an emphasis on Vocals and Music education, at the Bangalore Conservatory, Bangalore.
- Currently serving as Choir director at SAIACS institution, Bangalore.
- Currently teaching at Urban Raga Music school.
- The syllabus will be tailored according to the student’s caliber and need.
- Students will be evaluated after which different techniques and exercises that will help the student will be taught.
- Classes will involve warm-ups, music theory as required for the piece, and other vocal exercises.
- Students will be expected to come prepared with a new song each week which will be thoroughly worked upon in class.
- We are affiliated with LCM, Trinity Music School, and Rock School of Music. Furthermore, students who wish to take up certificate examinations are instructed according to the syllabus of the exam requirements.
- Songs are chosen according to the level of the student (BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED).
|Free 20 minutes demo lesson / Interview|
|Time/ Duration||1 hour session/ once a week. (4 classes a month)|
|1 Hour||Group Class|
|45 mins||Individual Class|
|Teaches||Beginner to Advanced|
|Course fee|| Rs.2500/month (group classes)
Rs. 4000/month (Individual classes)
Video Gallery of Viva Achumi
Our Music School Was Founded in 2008 to help people all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians
Our music school was founded in 2008 to help people of all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians