Click on MUSIC PROGRAM in our website and choose an Instrument you want to learn.
Choose the teacher that is right for you or call us for assistance.
- Book your trial class with the selected teacher for an audition.
- Our faculty member will explain the Syllabus / Course Curriculum and the batch timing of your music class after your audition class.
Apply For Admission
- To apply for admission there is a one-time registration fee of Rs. 1500/- with a simple admission form.
- Register Now
- Download the class booking APP “GRAPP” from the Google Play store for the Android /APP Store of IOS. – All the classes will be managed by an APP – mainly for class attendance, fee management, class booking or class cancellation.
- After the registration fee, our back-end team will approve your application.
- Our admin staff will assist you if there is any difficulty.
Start Your Class
- Once our school administrator approves your form and registration payment, you will be able to see your details in the school management system.
- You need to pay your Monthly Fees through the APP to start booking your classes. Without booking teacher is not confirmed to schedule your class.
- Fees Details are mentioned below
- Once you are registered, our faculty will guide you for any further assistance.
For Classes At Our Centre
- After the audition, the teacher will plan & schedule your offline classes.
- You don’t have to carry instruments, If you are learning Piano, Keyboard and Guitar.
- Just Book your Class and attend
- You can search route map on Google Map
For Online Class
- Complete the Registration formalities mentioned above.
- Make sure you have a Musical instrument at home and a tablet or laptop, or a smartphone with a camera and video capability.
- Since Classes are Connected through Zoom, test the video and sound capability of your device and adjust settings for music classes.
- Subscribe to a broadband connection or Cellular Data – hotspot connection with good speed. In general, using Wi-Fi is faster than using wireless data from a cellphone carrier.
- Please adjust the camera so that the student’s hand and the instrument can be seen.
- Book your Class and Join
- If you are having any technical issues with online lessons, please call or email your teacher directly. If you would like to do a trial run with your teacher please let us know ahead of time.
- For students under 18, the parent or guardian must be present at the beginning and end of the lesson for check-in and check-out.
Monthly Fees Details:
- One-time registration fee of Rs. 1500
- Piano: Rs. 3000
- Keyboard / Guitar / Violin / Vocal / Drums :- Rs.2500
- Class frequency depends on your package you select.
- Weekly once for 60 minutes session.
- The fee is calculated as per the joining date. The monthly date for fee payment will remain the same based on the joining date.
- Exam Board – LCM ABRSM – Teacher/Faculty will decide. (Optional).
- Complaint or Feedback: Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees non-refundable: – In case of discontinuation or irregular classes or in any case fee will not be refunded.
- Any changes/requests related to timing & batches, cancellation, extra classes, performance, or exam-related requests/issues should be discussed with the respective TEACHER.
- In case a Teacher leaves or terminated by the institute, the student will be assigned to another teacher immediately.
- Audition Test / Screening: We have a mechanism to understand students’ interests and mapping their subjects accordingly. The student has to fulfill the basic requirements of admission. An audition Test will be mandatory to understand the interest of any new admission.
- Urban Raga reserves the right to send students to the Royal School of Music/ Trinity, London, Music Examination under certain Conditions.
Our Music School Was Founded in 2008 to help people all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians
Our music school was founded in 2008 to help people of all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians