Hindustani Classical Violin, Practical and Theory, Basic Rhythm practice
- Teaches : Beginner to Advanced
- Language : English, Hindi, Bengali & Assamese
I have been in the field of music for the last 13 years. I have performed in various cities and done TV shows. Along with Hindustani Music, I have the capability to teach Rabindra Sangeet and Bollywood songs. I enjoy teaching students of all levels and ages. Teaching music is the passion I have and you would see immense dedication for the same.
- I am trained in Hindustani Classical Music.
- I have participated in many cultural events. Represented my college for the various fest and secured Best Indian Instrumentalist several times.
- I completed my Visharat (under Bhatkhande Music Institute) with distinction and secured the first in my center. I can play multiple strings and leather instruments.
- The teaching would follow the Bhatkhande Syllabus which is divided into lessons with respect to Grade.
- For beginners,it starts with the knowledge of holding the instrument and knowing the parts.
- This will be followed by basic bowing techniques and several Sargams to get a good grip over the instrument. Followed by Raags of different standards.
- The understanding of rhythm would be shared according to the grade side-by-side.
- I play the Tabla,thus would conduct practice sessions to give them an understanding of how melody works along with the rhythm.
|Free 20 minutes demo lesson / Interview|
|Time/ Duration||1 hour session/ once a week. (4 classes a month)|
|1 Hour||Group Class|
|1 Hour||Individual class Beginners|
|45 Minutes||Individual class intermediate|
|30 Minutes||Individual class Advanced|
|Teaches||Beginner to Advanced|
|Language||English , Hindi ,Bengali & Assamese|
Our Music School Was Founded in 2008 to help people all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians
Our music school was founded in 2008 to help people of all ages from all over the state to pursue their dream of becoming musicians