Urban Raga Music Certification Course
- Performance-oriented curriculum.
- Contemporary style.
- Exciting repertoire.
- Internationally recognize curriculum
- Age group 5 to 60 Years.
- Well trained & expert teachers.
- Systemised fun learning curriculum based on more than 50 years of research & experience.
- Repertoires including popular English songs and tracks that lead to growth of heart, mind & soul.
- Supporting sound source with back track used as playback during classes.
- Lesson Style – Group classes with personal attention.
- Planned lesson with minimum learning time.
- Instrument and Education at one place. No need to carry your instrument.
Course Duration: – 32 to 60 sessions each grade (Number of session depends on Grades/ Level.)
- Term-based program: It is a term-based music program. it is also for students who want to follow a syllabus-based curriculum. Students can appear for international certification. Normally it takes 32 sessions to complete each Grade. Depending on practice and completion of each lesson these sessions may vary.
- Monthly Fee Regular Class.: There is no time limit to complete any grade or level.
Course Assessment / Certification
Certification: International Certification Program by ABRSM, Rock School of Music & London College of Music. Certificates are recognised throughout the world.
Assessment: Exam conducted by Examination Board London, with Grading – Pass: 65-74% Merit: 75-84% Distinction: 85-100%.
- Ofqual Accreditation which means The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England. They maintain standards and confidence in qualifications in England and are independent of government and report directly to Parliament.
- A progressive and unified assessment system, enabling candidates to plan and obtain an effective education in and through the arts.
- Skills of organization, planning, problem-solving and communication through the study of the arts in performance and theory.
- Enhanced ability in acquiring the personal disciplines and motivation necessary for life-long learning.
- An enduring love, enjoyment and understanding of the performing arts from the perspective of both participants and audience.
- An assessment system equipping candidates with added value to enhance career routes, educational opportunities and decision-making.
Summary of Music Grade Syllabus.
Technical Work : 15%
Practical : Technical Pieces, Scales, arpeggios, chords and other skill enhancing exercises
Performance : 60%
Lesson Book : for selective subjects Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Drums, Violin, Voice. The parameters that measure the 100% completion of a piece is good rhythm, dynamics, tempo, musicality and interpretation (depending on the piece).
Viva Voce : 7%
Chord Sequence / Accompanying Test : 10%